Posted: March 13, 2020
To Our Customers:
For the past week our leadership, as we are certain you are doing as well, has been reviewing a companywide process to protect the health of our team during this unprecedented, worldwide concern.
Effective on Monday March 16th;
- We are creating a working environment to proactively limit our exposure to the virus by restricting the number of individuals within every Steiner location. This will include suppliers, service providers and employees.
- We are requiring all our suppliers to limit their visits to appointment only for specific issues and opportunities that cannot be discussed effectively over the phone.
- We are taking extra steps to clean surfaces in open areas especially our Will Call Counters.
- No Change in our Service;
- Each Steiner location will be open in a manner that affords our employees a safe work environment while continuing to provide the quality service for our customers. While some of our team will be working remote, from home, others not considered high risk as described by the CDC will be in place working within a Steiner branch location. We believe that these operating changes will minimize service disruptions while providing a safer work environment for our team.
- All Deliveries will continue either by our Steiner truck or common carrier to meet your requirements.
We do not have an end date schedule, nor do we consider this a final strategy. We plan to remain proactive, flexible and respectful to our team, customers and suppliers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Rick Kerman, Chairman & CEO | 847.956.3001
John Burke, President & COO | 847.956.3007
Jeff Izenstark, Executive VP | 847.956.3102
Suppliers, please click here for more information.