The protection of operators and technicians is a priority in the overall productivity strategy and machine design. This requires intelligent use of physical machine guarding, light curtains, interlock switches, safety relays, safety modules, safety PLCs, programmable safety controllers, and other devices to monitor, prevent and react to machine upsets.
SIEMENS SAFETY CONTROLLERS
Siemens S7-1200 Safety PLC Family
- Suitable for use in safety-related applications up to SIL 3 according to IEC 62061 & PL e according to ISO 13849
- Engineering of safety functionalities within the TIA Portal saves time & improves security
- In the Step 7 Safety Advanced V13 engineering tool, the user creates programs with the same engineering & operating concept for standard & safety-related tasks
- Data consistency functions automatically synchronize standard & safety-related program parts
BANNER SAFETY CONTROLLERS
Banner’s totally configurable safety controller monitors numerous safety devices such as; E-stop buttons, interlocking switches, safety light screens, two-hand controls & rope pull switches. Banner’s safety controller is designed to meet:
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 per IEC 62061
- IEC 61508
- Category 4 Performance Level (PL e) per ISO 13849-1
BANNER SAFETY LIGHT CURTAINS
Safety light curtains protect personnel from injury and machines from damage by creating a sensing screen that guards machine access points and perimeters. Banner offers intuitive, easy-to-use safety light curtains for a wide variety of safety applications.
- HEAVY-DUTY TYPE 4: Robust safety light curtains for harsh industrial environments
- COMPACT TYPE 4: Compact safety light curtains for safety in tight spaces
- PERIMETER GUARDING TYPE 4: One to four beam safety light devices
- TYPE 2: Cost-effective safety light curtain for lower risk applications.
BANNER LED WORK LIGHTS
Banner’s LED lighting solutions are high quality, energy efficient products that provide bright illumination for over 50,000 hours of work life. Robust, vibration resistant housings and sleek designs make the Banner LED lighting line ideal for a wide range of industrial and mobile applications, including machine lighting, enclosure lighting, visual inspection illumination and work cell lighting. Low DC voltage operation allows for lighting control via PLC or other control system.
- Strip lights
- Spot lights
- Hazardous environments
- Dimming control