Create a spreadsheet (or start with our Order Upload Template with the following:
- First column - add item #s or customer part #s.
- Second column - add quantities (optional).
- Third column - add unit of measure (optional).
- Column headings can be added in the first row (optional).
- Save the file in XLS, XLSX or CSV format.
- Select the file to upload and click Upload Order.
- There is a file maximum of 100 rows. (Larger files may take several minutes to process.)
Upload an Excel (.xls or .xlsx) or CSV (Comma-Separated Values) file to quickly add items to your cart.
The following items have issue:
|Row #||Item #||QTY||U/M||Reason|
|Not enough quantity in stock - details in cart Cannot quick order configurable products Product requires styling. Product is unavailable. Invalid U/M Product not found. Out of stock|