- Stock Status
- Amperage Rating
- For Use With Banner SI-MAG1MM, SI-MAG1M (1)
- For Use With Banner SI-MAG1SM Model Sen (1)
- For Use With Banner SI-MAG3MM And GM-FA (1)
- For Use With Banner SI-MAG3SM Model Sen (1)
- For Use With SI-MAG1MM Coded Magnet, GM (1)
- For Use With SI-MAG1SM Magnet Sensor Sw (1)
- For Use With SI-MAG2MM Coded Magnet And (1)
- For Use With SI-MAG2MM Coded Magnet, GM (1)
- For Use With SI-MAG2SM Magnet Sensor Sw (1)
- Cable Size
- Contact Configuration
- ± MORE / LESS
- Contact Rating
- Operating Temperature
- Voltage Rating
- - LESS
Quick Order Pad
Interlock Switches - Noncontact
Noncontact safety interlock switches are machine safety products that provide a compact, non-contact way to interlock doors, guards, gates, and covers. For non-contact interlocks no physical contact (under normal conditions) takes place between the switch and actuator.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Please fill out our non-stock/special order form and we'll get right back to you. Thanks!