Kohler 80/100/125 kW
80/100/125/150 kW ERESD
- Kohler Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- UL 2200 listing is available. (60 Hz only)
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to the New Source Performance Standard (NSPS) for stationary spark-ignited emissions.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five-year extended warranties are also available.
- Alternator features:
- The unique Fast-Response X excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short-circuit capability using a rare-earth permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broadrange reconnectability.
- Other features:
- Controllers are available for all applications. See controller features inside.
- The electronic, isochronous governor incorporates an integrated drive-by-wire throttle body actuator delivering precise frequency regulation.
- Quick-ship (QS) models with selected features and a five-year basic warranty are available. See your Kohler distributor for details.