APM603 Generator Controller
Introducing the all-new APM603 generator controller, an intelligent, touch screen database loaded with all the generator information (and controls) you need. Whether you want to customize your screen navigation, download data for deeper analysis or parallel with load and generator management, this controller offers it all.
Steiner's experienced sales and application engineer team can assist you in selecting the appropriate solution and customizing your genset controllers to meet your power specifications. So when the grid goes down, you’ll be glad you spec’d KOHLER along with having Steiner Power Systems to support your pre and post sale requirements.
The APM603 generator set controller provides advanced control, system monitoring, and system diagnostics for a single generator set or paralleling multiple generator sets. The APM603 interfaces the generator set to other power system equipment and network management systems using standard industry network communications. It uses a patented hybrid voltage regulator and unique software logic to manage alternator thermal overload protection as well as serve as an overcurrent protective relay, features normally requiring additional hardware. The APM603 controller meets NFPA 110, Level 1.
- Provides metering, control and diagnostics for the generator set
- Immediate visibility of warnings and faults with text description and code display on a 7.5-inch color TFT touchscreen
- Event history stores up to 3,000 system events locally along with historical data logging of successful starts
- Data logging of customized parameter list for report generation and advanced troubleshooting
- SnapShot automatically captures 15 seconds of key data around each warning and shutdown
- Load Management
- Communication with RS-485 and Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Supports Modbus, SNMP, and BACnet
- NFPA 110, Level 1 monitoring capable
- One analog and three digital inputs as standard
- Eight digital outputs standard
- Additional analog and digital inputs/outputs available
- Supports paralleling up to 8 generators
- Isochronous (real and reactive) load sharing
- Random first-on logic to prevent two or more generator sets from closing to a dead bus
- Automatic synchronizing with dead bus closing
- Soft load and unloading for generator management and system control
- Protective relay functions
- Generator management
- Simplified paralleling system view from any generator controller in the system