Red Dot® MALB-6 Type LB Conduit Body With Cover and Gasket, 2 in Hub, Mogul, 128 cu-in, Aluminum
2118 MFG #: MALB-6
9875.65000 / ea
- Application: For Use with Rigid/IMC Conduit
- Country of Origin: MX
- Features: Clean cover edges provide good gasket sealing.
- Features: Deep slotted stainless steel cover screws for faster installation.
- Features: Precision NPT threaded hubs enable trouble-free field installation for rigid and IMC conduit.
- Standard: E 28720, UL E28720, CSA
- Standards/Approvals: ARRA CompliantBuy American Act CompliantRoHS CompliantUL File No. E28720CSA CertifiedFederal Specification W-C-586NEC Article 370-5/370-28
- Stock Status: Normally Stocked
- Type: Mogul Pulling Elbow, Cover & Gasket
- UOM: lb
- Weight: 0.0004
- Brand Name: Red Dot®, Red Dot® IN
- Manufacturer: Thomas & Betts
- Hub Size: 2 in
- Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
Preferred for more than 50 years, Red Dot® weatherproof and conduit body solutions withstand the harshest elements and ensure trouble-free installation and years of superior performance.
|For EMT/Rigid/IMC conduit applications|
|Copper-free aluminum provides increased corrosion-resistance|
|Precision cast and machined surfaces permit safer wire pulling|
|Clean cover edges provide good gasket sealing|
|Precision NPT threaded and set screw hubs allow trouble-free field installation|
|Retained deep slotted stainless steel cover screws for faster installation|
|Clear UL, CSA and cubic content markings speed approval by inspectors|
|Accessible wiring chamber provides a convenient location to pull conductors and make splices|
|Dome style cover permits easy wire pulling|
|Copper-Free Aluminum Provides Increased Corrosion Resistance.|